Thursday, February 12, 2009

it still hasn't gotten weird enough for me

Alright I'm not going to lie, I was a little thrown by what I should showcase tonight. Since I haven't found the time to go through any new stuff I thought I would start with an artist who has remained pretty constant on my playlist. I decided to chose Weird Tapes, which was surprising even for me. It's not surprising that they hit the blog; it's just surprising how often they seem to "randomly" come across my speakers.

No Paradise - Hail Social (Weird Tapes Edit)

Personal Best - Faux Fox (Weird Tapes)

Party Trash - Weird Tapes

For those that don't know Weird Tapes is a solo project from Hail Social that became big mid-year. I wish I had more info for you, but from what I gather not many people do. What I do know however is that they do make some finger lickin' good beats. As always, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment