Friday, February 6, 2009

The New Music: February, wk 6

This week we're lucky to have two disgustingly good songs to unleash. Up first is the CCENTURIESS mix to "You're In My Heart" by Lioness. It's out of this world. It starts off with a spacey synth vibe that increasingly begins to pickup and then all of a sudden drops the nastiest cross-breed of what I can only describe as a jazz horn with some sick flare. The track blows up reviving itself with striking house vocals provided by Vanessa Fischer. I jumped on it as soon as I heard it. The only question I have is what happened to my sick jazz horn?
where'd you go?


Lioness - You’re In My Heart (CCENTURIESS Remix)

This Classixx mix just spells epic within twenty seconds of listening to it. It's soft synth throws me back to the same nostalgic feeling 1979 gives to me by the Smashing Pumpkins. This song immediately grabs you. Whether out cruisin' the streets, or watching the minutes tick past midnight, Classixx hits it right on the spot.


Beni - My Love Sees You (Classixx Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment