Monday, February 2, 2009

The New Music: February, wk 5


What a great weekend! I celebrated everything and accomplished nothing. More weekends should sound like that. I'm exhausted, and keep occasionally glancing at my bed. It's looking more and more comfortable by the minute. With that in mind, I'm going to keep this post relatively quick. I have one newb to introduce that surfaced within the last week or so that's worth a peek. This is the new Treasure Finger's remix to the Miike Snow track "Animal."

Miike Snow - Animal (Treasure Fingers Remix)

The next three have all been released sporadically throughout the last year. Throughout my last few days of self-destruction has caused them to resurface on my computer. Therefore I feel like sharing. Check em out, I'm sure they are nothing new but hopefully they will bring back some awesome '08 mems like they did for me.

Faker - This Heart Attack (Miami Horror Remix)

Shooting Stars - Bag Raiders (Vocal)

No comments:

Post a Comment